Quote of the Week

Quote of the Week - "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" Dr Seuss




Monday, June 6, 2011

It's Monday!

So I know that I promised I would start blogging about my Oregon trip today but it will have to wait until another day. My mother-in-law made a surprise visit to us today so that changed all my plans for this AM. Then my brother called and wanted help moving his accounting system to a new platform so there went my afternoon. It's all good though because I haven't seen Diane (MIL) for a while and missed her and also glad my brother called because I can use the extra cash right now!  So I will blog later this week about Oregon. I will also have a couple of book reviews to post this week too!

Have a fabulous week and will see you all soon:)

~Melissa

No comments: