Quote of the Week

Quote of the Week - "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" Dr Seuss




Monday, June 6, 2011

It's Monday! continued...

So after looking at my crazy week I have decided to post book reviews the next three days. I will blog about Oregon on Friday. Next week it will be back to some regular viewing pleasure with Tuesday's Spotlight and Wednesday and Friday with more reviews. I will add some more Oregon details inbetween those books! I am headed to the bookstore tomorrow for some more purchases - can't wait!!! Any suggestions???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you read Little Bee by Chris Cleeve? I picked it up, just starting... Loving it so far.....

Melissa said...

I have not read this book. Glad to know it is going well. I am putting it on my books of to read! It looks very, very interesting. Thanks for the recommendation!