Quote of the Week

Quote of the Week - "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" Dr Seuss




Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blog Spotlight Tuesday - Wear Nail Polish

Well I wanted to get on here earlier so you have more of a chance to check out my spotlight for today but such is the life when you are waiting for the internet to come back on! I hate that we survive so much around the technological things that we have NO control over!

So I am going to spotlight one of the funniest ladies I have yet to meet!  So drum roll please - yes she does deserve a drum roll! Please meet Stacey at Wear Nail Polish! Now Stacey is not for the faint of heart and that is EXACTLY why I love her! I know I am overusing the exclamation point here but hopefully you get that that is just the kind of gal Stacey is - very worthy of exclamation points! She says it exactly how it is and unfortunately there are not enough people in this world that are brave and honest enough to do so. 

I will just highlight some of my favorite posts for your browsing pleasure.  First of all my most recent favorite has to do with exercising. It is called Fitness Friends are Forever Friends. You must check this out and report on how many you checked off the list!  My next favorite just happened to be yesterday is entitled A whole lotta class and a whole lotta @ss! Yes that should explain a lot but you just have to read this! I really don't want to elaborate on that and ruin the fun for you. Another favorite is My family keeps the F-U in FUn!. Now don't be afraid of this it is hilarious. Made me and my kids laugh A LOT and my husband shake is head is sympathy that another husband has do deal with the same type of in-laws that he does!  Another one to check out is Why God, Why? This one you just have to read. You will laugh and cry right along with her.  

I don't want to give it all away so go over and check out Stacey and get Laquered! She is fabulous and I know you will love her as much as I do!  Follow her and comment on her posts. She will always respond. Oh and she also does guest blogs with Jennifer over at Serendipity's Library and I know you all love her!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Melissa.... you are toooooooo sweeeeeeeet! What a doll!
I think this is the first time I've ever been deemed the kind of gal very worthy of exclamation points! I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also love exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm an excitable kinda gal.
:-)
I just may cry!
In a good way!
But that's just me.
It's a good thing, really.
Love you, girl!
Thanks again!
stacey

Melissa said...

Stacey my dear you are the most exclamation point worthy person I know!!!